Take advantage of the VL Thermal Solutions climate controlled hangar/ climate chamber: For environmental simulations of winter and summer temperatures ranging from -35 ° C to + 60 ° C.
We offer a unique test environment for simulating environmental conditions in our climate chamber. Due to a chamber length of 22 meters, it is possible to accommodate and expose large vehicles, hybrid vehicles, machinery, components, aviation and aerospace technology, military equipment, renewable energy systems etc. to the required environmental conditions in order to carry out simulated tests and qualifications for these products. These tests indicate potential weaknesses and faulty materials or products at an early stage and are essential during product development.
Testing and examinations in line with standards and customer requirements is conducted in our climate chamber, utilising the most modern, calibrated measuring and testing equipment.
Climate controlled hangar/climate chamber information:
- Length of hangar: 23m, width: 5.85m and height: 5.75m
- Area volume: 774 m³V
- Vehicles, machinery and components up to 22m
- Temperature range from -35°C to +60°C
- Sunlight simulation
- Atmospheric humidity
- Exhaust extraction
- Tests in line with established standards and customer specific requirements
- ATP preliminary examinations
- Qualifications in all areas with certification